Sale price for both items: $495.00 plus HST
WHY YOU’LL LOVE VSCULPT….
- Restores and rejuvenates your pelvic floor area
- Helps reduce bladder leakage
- Enhances sexual health and wellness
- Endorsed by medical professionals
…and you can finally say goodbye to Kegels.
Features: Licensed Health Canada Medical Device (MDL), 9 therapeutic red and infrared high-power LED emitters (662-850nm) with 3 light treatment modes, 6 sonic vibration modes, gentle heat, and silicone & body-safe materials
Regular price for unit $495.00 plus HST
WHY YOU NEED PHOTONIC GEL…
- Advances your vSculpt therapeutic results
- Enhances photonic energy transfer into the tissue
- Premium, ultra-concentrated, water-based, and infused with Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize and protect tissue
- Enhances overall comfort
Regular purchase price for get $35.00 plus HST
READ OUR USER GUIDE THOROUGHLY FOR A LIST OF ALL RISKS, CONTRAINDICATIONS, WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONSBEFORE USING VSCULPT.
PRODUCT REGISTRATION & WARRANTY
Your product’s serial number is an eight-digit number printed on a sticker on the outside of your vSculpt packaging.
JOYLUX ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Joylux provides a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year under normal use conditions provided you’ve registered your device within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase at vsculpt.com/register.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
This one-year limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the vSculpt handheld and associated hardware accessories. Your one-year limited warranty is valid for you alone—the original purchaser—and cannot be transferred.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
Joylux does not make any warranty—either express or implied—with respect to the results you may achieve using the vSculpt device. These results vary from person to person based on a variety of factors.
This limited warranty is limited to the original purchaser and offered only on the vSculpt device purchased directly from Joylux or from an authorized Joylux retailer or dealer. This limited warranty does not cover non-Joylux products or any product purchased from a retailer or dealer not authorized by Joylux.
This limited warranty does not cover damage, defects or failures caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; application of harmful chemicals; Acts of God, fire or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the product; normal wear and tear; alteration; or overuse.
How long does this limited warranty last?
The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires one year later.
What should I do if my Joylux device is defective?
If you discover a covered defect in materials or workmanship in your vSculpt device under normal operating conditions before the one-year warranty period expires, contact vSculpt Customer Care toll free at 1-844-VSCULPT (872-8578) or email us for assistance. If we confirm a defect covered by this limited warranty, we will replace your device with a new device that is the same as or similar to the device you purchased.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION).
JOYLUX RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN JOYLUX PRODUCTS AND YOUR REMEDIES FOR THE BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF YOUR PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, JOYLUX DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOYLUX BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF JOYLUX IS ADVISED OR AWARE THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT ARISE. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE OF THE VSCULPT DEVICE, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. THIS LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A DEFECT IN THE VSCULPT DEVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITS ON WARRANTIES OR ON REMEDIES FOR BREACH IN CERTAIN TRANSACTIONS. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIMITS IN THIS PARAGRAPH AND THE DISCLAIMER OR EXCEPTIONS FROM WARRANTY MAY NOT APPLY.
THESE WARRANTY TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF PRODUCT FAILURE BETWEEN JOYLUX AND YOU, THE PURCHASER OF THE VSCULPT DEVICE. THIS ALLOCATION IS RECOGNIZED BY BOTH PARTIES AND IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICE OF THE VSCULPT. BY USING THE VSCULPT DEVICE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM AND ARE BOUND BY THEM.
Joylux reserves the right to make changes and improvement to its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in products previously sold.
This warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and applicable United States federal law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods shall not apply. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR TYPE OF ACTION) AGAINST US TO ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM UNDER ITS CODE OF PROCEDURE THEN IN EFFECT (available at http://www.arb-forum.com or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). Except to the extent otherwise required by law, you agree that the arbitration proceedings will take place exclusively in Seattle, Washington, USA. You may be entitled to file suit under state laws without submitting your claim to arbitration first. Information on arbitration may be obtained from, and a claim may be filed with, the National Arbitration Forum at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405-0191 USA.
Time for Filing Claims
Any claim for breach of this limited warranty must commence within twelve (12) months following the original purchase of the vSculpt device.
No Other Warranties
Unless modified in writing and signed by both parties, these warranty terms, conditions and limitations are understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements and representations, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of these warranty terms. No employee of Joylux or any other party (including without limitation distributors, dealers and retailers) is authorized to make any warranty in addition to these made herein.
As used in this contract, “we” and “us” refer to Joylux, Inc. “You” refers to the original purchaser of the vSculpt device. A waiver of strict compliance with any term herein shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or waive any other terms or conditions. We shall be excused from performance to the extent of any delay or inability to perform arising due to weather events, disasters, acts of terror, governmental action or regulation, labor or materials shortages or disputes, or other circumstances not under our control. If any term herein is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then such term shall be ignored but the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in effect.
ORDERING, SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders shipped from vSculpt.com will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the province or territory to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed, and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
Hikano accepts credit card or debit card purchases made through Paypal. Credit card information entered on the Paypal site is secure and safe. All orders placed through Paypal are encrypted, thereby protecting any credit card information that is submitted at the time of the order.
You will receive an Order Confirmation email that will display the shipping address and estimated delivery date of your order.
SHIPPING METHODS & PRICING
vSculpt orders ship free to all provinces and territories within Canada via Canada Post or FedEx. Shipments to Canadian territories may incur shipping costs displayed during the Checkout process.
At this time, orders made on hikano.com ship to Canadian destinations only.
Due to the intimate nature of the product, we are unable to accept returns. All sales on hikano.com are final. Joylux does provide a limited warranty against manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from normal use of the product. Please register your product to activate your warranty.
To ensure proper use and achieve the best results with your vSculpt, please read our User Guide.
Watch the Instructional Video to learn the ins and outs of your vSculpt.
Please read and follow the following warnings and safety information and use caution and good judgment when using vSculpt:
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in these directions.
- This device is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18, and close adult supervision is necessary if children under the age of 18 are near the device.
- This device is not waterproof and should not be submerged. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Only connect vSCULPT VS1100 with the USB cable provided and to USB power adapters certified in compliance with IEC 60950-1 or IEC 60601-1 based national standards.
- No modification of this equipment is permitted.
- Do not disassemble this equipment.
- Do not attempt to charge device while using the device.
- Mobile RF communications equipment can affect medical electrical equipment.
- The vSCULPT device was not tested for immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
- vSculpt is designed for individual use only. Please do not share.
- After each use, the device should be thoroughly cleaned.
- The device should not be used in the presence of an active sexually transmitted infection, as an active infection may have symptoms that are aggravated by use of the device.
- Do not use the device if you are using cancer-fighting drugs, medications, or topical creams that increase photosensitivity. These may cause an adverse reaction.
- This device is intended for vaginal insertion only.
- Do not use silicone-based lubricants with the device.
- Do not stare directly into the device lights.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant.
- If you are experiencing abdominal pain, or have other medical issues or health concerns, please consult your physician before using this device.
- If you experience numbness, skin irritation, dizziness, or feel pain, stop using this device immediately and consult your physician.
- Exercise caution when using near body piercings.
- If you are experiencing prolonged redness or sensitivity in the treatment area, discontinue use and consult your physician. In addition to speaking with your physician, please contact Joylux Customer Care at email@example.com or 1-844-vSculpt (1-844-872-8578).
- If any part of the device is cracked, broken, shattered, or damaged, or if there are signs of moisture or condensation on the inside of the device, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use the device if the lights have been damaged in any way.
- If the device begins to overheat, turn off immediately.
- Do not use the device if you think the device has been immersed in water.
- Do not use or store the device near water, or where it can be dropped or pulled into water.
- Keep the 40-inch USB charging cord away from children, as it poses a strangulation risk.
- Keep the charging cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not operate the device or charging cord if either component has been damaged, dropped, or immersed in water, or if the cord is frayed or damaged.
- Do not disassemble. If the device is malfunctioning, contact Joylux Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-vSculpt (1-844-872-8578).
- Please use vSculpt with caution. Inserting anything into the vagina (including vSculpt) without proper could result in the following: cramping, vaginal discharge, vaginal infection, vaginal irritation, or vaginal sensitivity.