Integrative Embodiment Coaching
Move well – Be healthy – Feel amazing!
- Get a clearer understanding of your strengths and what works for you in order to build on your successes
- Gain a new perspective and clarity about the unhealthy habits or challenges you face in your life
- Determine what you want to achieve then set S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely)
- Have in-depth discussions where I will ask challenging questions, be empathetic and non judgmental
- Know that I will hold you accountable for your progress and celebrate with you when you reach your goals
Integrative Wellness Coaching is not therapy. It is future-oriented and focused on the belief that problems can be resolved by making strategic decisions and taking specific actions once you clarify your beliefs or limiting beliefs, values and purpose.
Movement Coaching is a process that helps you learn to improve your posture and the quality of your physical functioning based on your challenges, needs and goals.
I will show you, in very simple and practical manners, how you can make specific targeted changes or learn safe, effective movement patters that will improve the way in which your entire body functions.
The sessions will include, when appropriate, postural and mobility assessment, movement education, mobility work as well as individualized fitness workouts and training.
When appropriate, I will work with the recommendations from your massage therapist, osteopath, physiotherapist or physician, to ensure seamless improvements in your physical abilities.
Movement/mobility Coaching is not a substitute for medical care. It is not a “cure” for conditions such as back pain, repetitive strain injury and the like, but it does address posture and movement patterns that may contribute to these conditions. The results of the training sessions will depend on your current movement patterning, health etc. as well as how dedicated you are to improving your physical fitness.