Lifestyle and its effect on the proper functioning of our pelvic floor
Find out what habits you may need to get rid of and what habits you will be encouraged to adopt to ensure the proper functioning of the pelvic floor.
- Introduction to the lifestyle section
- Breathing and the pelvic floor
- Posture and alignment
- Bathroom habits and incontinence
- Hygiene harmful habits
- Nutrition and hydration
- Doctor of Naturopathy – Jennifer Luck ND
- Holistic Nutritionist – Kathy Smart
- Vaginal dryness
I love how Katie Bowman puts things into perspective:
The pelvis is only as healthy as the body and the body is only as healthy as the habitat in which it lives.