module 1 - All the basics that will empower you
introduction to program. A 10 part series that will set the stage for your success!
Module 2 - Lifestyle and it's effect on the proper functioning of our pelvic floor
''The pelvis is only as healthy as the body and the body is only as healthy as the habitat in which it lives'' Katie Bowman. Find out what habits you may need to get rid of and what habits you will be encouraged to adopt to ensure the proper functioning of the pelvic floor.
Module 3 - Your mindset around your challenges
You will be blown away as to how much your mindset, your past traumas, your sex life and energy affects your health and thus the proper functioning of your pelvic floor.
- Introduction to the mindset module
- The power of your mind-body connection
- Guidance from a mental health professional – Heidi Piotrowski
- Guidance from a spiritual energy healer – Angelika Neidling
- GREAT tips from a sex and intimacy coach – Tracy Wilson
- Introduction to the guided meditation
- Guided meditation
Module 4 - Self-massage; external and internal
I will teach you some applicable massage techniques for specific areas of your body that you will be able to do on your own. You will be encouraged to buy a few simple massage tools that are not prohibitively expensive.
Module 5 - Proper mobility and therapeutic exercises
The focus of this section is to get your body moving well as a whole so that your pelvic floor can work more effectively and do it's job without issues.
- Introduction to mobility and therapeutic exercises
- It starts at our feet
- Hip flexor stretch
- Inner thigh Stretches
- Functional Glutes
- Mobility-The importance of squatting
- Rotations for a healthy Thoracic Spine and Diaphragm
- Sacro-Illiac helper
- Symphysis Pubis friendly exercise
- Pelvic Floor Contractions
- Aquafitness as an exercise option
5.00 average based on 1 rating