Class descriptions and suggested props
The TUNE UP class is a 30-minute session where we will use the Yoga Tune up® and Roll Model® methods along with my Integrative Embodiment Methods to help reduce body aches and pains as well as movement restrictions.
Props and therapeutic balls will be necessary for this class. You can purchase some Yoga Tune up® balls through me or through the Yoga Tune up® site
This class will incorporate various yoga and mobility style movement patterns to create a lovely yoga experience for either 30 or 60 minutes. We will enjoy breath work, mindfulness as well as enhancing our mobility (the combination of flexibility, strength and movement).All levels of yoga experience or body capabilities are welcome in this lovely class. Modifications and some form coaching will be available as much as possible.
Here are a few items that I tend to use during the TUNE-UP classes and sometimes recommend during the MOBILITY classes:
- Yoga Blocks,
- Yoga mat (not an absolute necessity),
- Yoga Tune up® balls such as:
- Coregeous Ball or a soft inflatable playground ball (larger purple as well as blue one in picture) $18.00,
- A pair of the Original size therapy balls (small purple in this picture) $19.00,
- A pair of Plus size therapy ball (medium size ball that is sky blue in photo) $22.00,
- An Alpha Ball. The larger dark blue ball $20.00,
- That cute poop emoji ball is REALLY handy and can be found at a dollar store. It is air filled squishy and grippy.
- A strap or belt of some sort,
- A rolling stick or pastry rolling pin (not in picture)
Contact me to either purchase or borrow some of the items. I have some in stock and I can also get you the affiliate link that I have for the Yoga Tune up® items. You are welcome to use items that are similar in texture and sizes.